Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Carxtreme!
Caraxtreme.in is owned by RIDDHI SIDDHI ENTERPRISE whose headquarter is in Delhi, India. It does not have its own server, it is hosted by Hostinger’s server. If there is any legal case then carxtreme (Legal Name – Ridhi Sidhi Enterprise) will fight the case in Delhi Court.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE’s Website, located at https://carxtreme.in/.
By using Carxtreme we assume that you agree with our terms and conditions.
Do not continue to use Carxtreme if you disagree with the terms and conditions mentioned on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements:
Clients, You and Your refer to the person who logs on to our Carxtreme website and obeys the Company”s Terms and Conditions.
The Company, Ourselves, We, Our, and Us refer to our company.
Party/Parties or Us refer to both Companies as well as Client.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and concern of necessary payment to undertake the process of Carxtreme assistance to the Client most appropriately for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the requirement of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to, enduring law of in.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE and its licensor own the intellectual property rights for all material on Carxtreme. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access your personal uses of subjects to restrictions set in these terms and conditions from Carxtreme.
You must not:
- Republish product from Carxtreme
- Sell, rent, or sub-license products from Carxtreme
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy products from Carxtreme
- Redistribute content from Carxtreme
These terms and conditions of Carxtreme shall begin on the date of this agreement.
Domains of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange ideas and information on certain sites of the website. RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before their fact on the website. Comments don’t reflect the views and opinions of RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE, its agents, or its companions. To the period allowed by applicable laws, RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused or suffered as a result of the use or posting, or appearance of the Comments on this Carxtreme.
RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are allowed to post the Comments on our website and have all essential licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments don’t invade any intellectual -property right, including without limitation of copyright, patent, or brand of any third party;
- The Comments shouldn’t contain illegal material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments should not be used to demand or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE the non-exclusive license to use, copy, and edit any comments of Carxtreme and also authorize others to use/edit any of your Comments in any form or media.
Hyper linking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to Carxtreme home page, publications, or other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may assume and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will authorize link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look adversely at ourselves or our accredited businesses;
- The organization does not have any negative records with us;
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE; and
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
The associations may link to the Carxtreme home page as the link:
- Is not in a way of misleading;
- Does not incorrectly imply the sponsorship, acceptance/approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are interested in connecting to Carxtreme, and also one of the organisation that are listed in the above para you must inform us by sending an e-mail to RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE (Support.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please include –
3. Organization Name
4. URL of the site
5. List the URLs on our site to which you would like to link
And we will surely respond within two-three days
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of RIDHI SIDHI ENTERPRISE’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be accountable for any of the content that materializes on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No links should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise, it violates or advocates the violation or other infringement of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserved the right to request that you removed all links or any particular link to our Website. You also approve removing all links to Carxtreme upon request. We also reserved the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to obey and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
You are unrestricted to contact us and inform us at any moment If you find any URL on our site that is objectionable for any reason. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not bound to or so or to respond to you directly.
We should not ensure that the content/information on Carxtreme.in is accurate, nor we do promise that our website remain available or that the content or product on our website will be kept up-to-date.
Disclaimer About Carxtreme
- Carxtreme excludes all terms and conditions relating to our website and the use of this site.
- in this disclaimer will not be:
- We restricted when our and your liability for death or personal injury,
- We restricted when our and your liability for fraud or deceitful misrepresentation,
- The limit of any of our and your liabilities in any way that should not permit under applicable law, or
- We exclude any of our and your liabilities that may not exclude under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- The subject to the prior paragraph; and
- Govern all disadvantages arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and violation of statutory duty.
We are not liable for any loss and damage as long we offer information and services free of cost.